Saturday, January 30, 2016

How Do You Baste?

How do you all baste your quilts?

I've been using Sullivan's basting spray for years, but recently I learned a new method of using it that has really made basting even easier!

Here's a link to a YouTube video on how to do it.

There's no way I could physically baste a quilt on the floor and other methods I have tried (even with the basting spray) use lots of space and lots of spray.

This method uses very little spray, and the funny thing is, when I actually read the instructions, you're actually supposed to use an iron to activate the spray.

I've also noticed that there isn't any residue on Emily's needles anymore!

For those of you who are skeptical about using basting spray, I would encourage you to try it.

Hope you had a quilty day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest