Tuesday, December 17, 2013

From Toes In the Sand to Storm At Sea

Here is row one of the Toes In the Sand quilt. I went with the light gray instead of white in the background. Now that I have a row together, I realize the quilt reminds me more of a stormy gray sea, so I think I'll rename my quilt to Storm At Sea.


This first row went together quickly, so I don't think I'll have a problem finishing the top up this morning. I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, then I may have to go into the hospital for a few days, which is a bummer since I'm SO in the mood to sew!

I'll post a pic if I'm able to before I have to go to Bismarck.


I think it's going to be a beauty when I finish!

Have a quilty day!

2 comments:

sophie said...

It is a beauty! Good luck with your appointment today–I hope you'll soon be back to sew and finish this lovely quilt.

Jeanie said...

I'm liking it. It does look more like storm at sea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest