Sunday, December 8, 2013

Confession and Tutorial

Well, ladies. I confess that I've been adding to my stash like mad. I haven't been keeping track, but to give you an idea, I went to a shop close-out and my good friend, Kari had a half-price sale on November 30th. Naughty, naughty!

But, I am looking forward to next year as I have dozens of quilts planned from my stash.

So, I guess I'll just share something with you that you probably know, but maybe beginners wouldn't.

It all started with these nasty spots from my nasty starch covered ironing board. :-(



First step is to rip out a portion of that row.


Next, you will rip out the nasty spot block.


Sew the new block onto the second rip out.


Then, sew the first line you ripped out.


Now, you have a new block in place of the nasty spotted one.


Make sure that you check out Judy's blog to see how everyone else is using up (or adding to) their stash.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Hard to pass up such a great deal on fabric. You are totally right - there is always next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest