Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Have a New Website

Well, ladies and gents, I've been busy practicing on Emily...AND...I'm working on a website for my new quilting business names--what else--tamera quilts!

Here's a screen shot for the new site:


I'm so excited!

Now, everyone will know about my new business! Well, everyone that visits the website, that is, lol.

Things have been busy around here, but I'm so excited for the opportunity to quilt for others. I can't wait to help others get those flimsies into quilts they can use or gift!

Eventually, I hope to take in flimsies that others wish to donate, quilt them up, and donate the finished quilts. I can't wait for the opportunity to donate more quilts and spread the warmth!

I'll be posting some pics soon of some of the things I've been working on.

I already finished two quilts and the third one is almost finished.

And, I have two quilts that I'm quilting for one of my best pals. She also just finished a third this evening! She's smokin'!

Hope all your quilty dreams are moving along as mine are.

1 comment:

SandraB said...

Congratulations on your new business and website. Best wishes for a successful venture. Do you eventually plan any posts regarding QA?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest