Thursday, March 17, 2016

Three More Finishes

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I have three finishes to show. I'm on a roll!

The first is a little table topper. It's an oldie but goodie, lol.
 
 This is a mini twister quilt made with scraps. I made it for my step-mother-in-law a long time ago and I finally bound it up. This is the first time I ever used single binding. It was pretty easy, but I had never used single binding because I always make bigger quilts that need the double fold. I really don't like making table toppers because I don't really use them. I'm not much of a decorator, lol.

This next one is a sampler I made in a beginners quilting class that I made a friend go to.
She has since gone on to made numerous quilts and now has a long-arm living at her house, lol. When I infect someone with the quilt pox, I do it good! (right, Candace and Jolene?)

This last one is another oldie.
I have no idea when I made this one, lol. It's been hanging out in my wardrobe for a while. I had quilted straight lines through the 9 patches and then I decided to go ahead and quilt swirls over the entire quilt.

Oakley isn't quite sure about all this quilty stuff, but he hammed it up for the camera, lol.



Hope you're all having a quilty day!



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest