Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Progress on Starlit Evening

I have had several people ask how this quilt goes together.

It goes together in rows.






I especially love where the blocks come together and make a hexie with three different fabrics.


And here's a picture with the quilt on my new design wall that I hope to show you in a future post. It was easy to construct and VERY inexpensive. Also, it's very portable.



Now, I just need to get the borders on. There's a couple of white borders and a pieced border utilizing the fabrics from the quilt. LOVE it!

Hope you have a quilty day!

3 comments:

Sara said...

This is really a striking design and I love the play of color you have going on. Very very pretty!

Jeanie said...

love the looks of this quilt. Has a complicated look though.

Sparky said...

Your quilting makes my heart smile

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest