Friday, February 19, 2010

Wind Up for the Weekend, Feb 19

What's everyone planning on doing this weekend? Anyone going on a retreat? Anyone planning on being snowed in and quilting all weekend? We all want to know!

I'm planning on working on decluttering this weekend. It's actually getting done this time...after ALL the times that I have resolved to "get my house in order" this time, it seems as if it's finally happening.

The basement is finished, and now we're going through the upstairs and finding a place for everything...throwing out things we don't need/want/use...deep cleaning cabinets, drawers, etc. It's been going well, even though we've all had colds and haven't been 100%.

I am hoping to get some quilting in this weekend, though. I'm planning on getting my Bricks and Stepping Stones to the border stage. I already know what I'm going to do for borders, so it should go quickly once I get there.

Leave a link and let us know what you'll be doing this weekend!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am planning to quilt. I cleaned off the table for the long arm--folded all those tops and backings I had been working on and hung them up. Time to get to work this weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest