Thursday, March 10, 2016

Another Quilt Finished

I finished the binding on another quilt last night. That's four finishes this month! I'm on a roll.
It's a Chihuahua magnet, lol.

On another note, I re-potted my lucky bamboo plant.
The bigger shoots were in the same container as the smaller one on the right.

I don't keep it here in the direct sunlight. I just put them here for the picture. They really don't like too much light.

These are little shoots off of my brother's big plant. I like them, and the bigger one has grown quite a bit since we got them, so I decided it needed a bigger container.


Hope you have a quilty day.

1 comment:

Video Teraveloka said...

Menjelang Hari Raya Idul Fitri 1440H / 2019, S128Poker kembali menyelenggarakan PROMO TANPA DEPOSIT bagi seluruh member setia. Bonus diberikan untuk kamu semua yang sebelumnya sudah memiliki user id resmi S1288POKER (Baca Selengkapnya...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest