Friday, October 8, 2010

Grand Forks

Well, the fun thing about going out of town is getting to visit quilt shops!

We stopped in Fargo and I visited my friends at Blow's Sew - n - Vac.  There, I drooled over the new Bernina 820.

Image from estitch.co.nz
Then, we went on to Grand Forks, and I visited Quilter's Eden.  It was a cute little shop and I did get a few magazines.  I also bought some of my favorite straight pins by Clover.  They're only .4mm in diameter and they don't distort the fabric.  I LOVE 'em!

Image taken from the Clover website
What did you do today?  I wish I could have done some quilting, but life sometimes has other plans.  Hope you had a quilty day.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I bet you did have a lot of fun. I did laundry, paid bills, then went and bought groceries.............but I will have a much more fun tomorrow, as I am going with 8 quilting friends shop hopping! Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest